Enjoy direct developer prices & exclusive early bird discounts
Book VVIP previews without having to join the waitlist
Get updates on the latest new condo launches
Receive full condo information, including price list and floor plans
Discover the hottest new condo launches of 2023. Find out more through our in-depth analysis of these upcoming investment projects, with information such as floor plan, price, site map, and showflat details.
First-time homeowners will be eligible for a CPF grant of up to $30,000, but to qualify for the scheme, you must be: a Singapore Citizen (SC) or a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR).
Thinking of buying a new condo launch? Here are some factors to consider when buying a condo in Singapore:
Choose a condo in a convenient location that is near amenities such as shops, restaurants, schools, and public transportation.
Determine your budget and look for a condo that falls within your price range.
Consider the size of the condo and whether it is suitable for your needs, taking into account the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Check the facilities offered by the condo such as swimming pool, gym, and security features.
Consider the resale potential of the condo, such as its location and amenities, as this can affect its future value.
Understand the maintenance fees associated with the condo, and ensure that they are within your budget.
Look for a condo that is developed by a reputable developer with a good track record.
Gain insider insights and expert analysis on the latest new condo launches in Singapore. Get information on the location, price, floor plan, site plan, nearby amenities and condo rental income, as well as advice on which new condo launch to purchase or invest.
Stay up-to-date on Singapore’s dynamic real estate market with our comprehensive condo guide and expert analysis on the latest property news.
Interested to buy your first new launch condo? Here are some FAQs that will help you in your journey!
|Project name||Number of units||Region||Type of sale||Tenure||Developer|
|Marina View||905||CCR||GLS||99-year||Boulevard View (IOI Properties)|
|Tanah Merah Kechil Link||265||OCR||GLS||99-year||MCC Land (Singapore)|
|Lentor Modern at Lentor Central||605||OCR||GLS||99-year||GLL D (GuocoLand)|
|Jalan Anak Bukit||845||OCR||GLS||99-year||FEO and Sino Group|
|Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1||370||OCR||GLS||99-year||UOL Group, Singapore Land Group and Kheng Leong Group|
|Piccadilly Grand at Northumberland Road||405||RCR||GLS||99-year||City Developments Limited and MCL Land|
|North Gaia EC - Yishun Avenue 9||616||OCR||GLS/EC||99-year||Sing Holdings Limited|
|Tengah Garden Walk EC (Tengah Garden Residences)||615||OCR||GLS/EC||99-year||Taurus Properties SG (City Developments Ltd and MCL Land)|
|Evelyn Road||25||CCR||En bloc||Freehold||Victory Land Pte Ltd|
|Phoenix Road (The Arden)||80||OCR||En bloc||99-year||Qingjian Realty Pte Ltd|
|Former Bedok Point||TBC||OCR||Redevelopment||99-year||Frasers Property (Already own Bedok Point)|
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the investment potential of a condo will depend on a number of factors, including the location, layout, and amenities of the unit. That said, if you are looking for an investment that has a good chance of generating stable returns, condos may be a good option. Here are some factors to consider when buying a condo:
1. Research the area - Make sure to do your research before buying a condo. Not all areas are well-suited for an investment property, and you could end up losing money if you buy in an unfavorable location.
2. Inspect the unit thoroughly - Make sure to inspect the unit thoroughly before committing to purchase. This includes checking for any defects or damage that may not be apparent at first glance.
3. Consider financing options - If you have access to a good credit score and enough equity in your current home, you may be able to qualify for financing options that will help you buy a condo more affordably.
4. Shop around - Don't be afraid to shop around and compare prices before making a purchase. There are often significant discounts available on condos when they are sold privately rather than through an estate agent or broker.
The Singapore property market has been an area of incredible growth over the past decade. Between 2006 and 2017, the Singapore property market grew at an average annual rate of 10.5%. Singapore property prices have continued to rise in recent years. According to real estate agencies Knight Frank and JLL, Singapore property prices will continue to rise in 2022, but at a slower pace, after a 10.6% increase in private home prices in 2021. In the next five years, Singapore property prices are expected to rise by 7.6%. The city state is home to a number of famous landmarks, including the Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer, the world's second tallest observation wheel.
The condo market in Singapore is growing rapidly, and there are a number of reasons for this. Among the most important factors contributing to the growth of the condo market in Singapore are the following:
1. The increasing population and urbanisation in Singapore - As the population of Singapore grows, so does the demand for condos. This demand is being met by developers who are building more condos to meet this demand.
2. Economic stability - The Singapore economy has remained strong over the past few years, which has helped to support the condo market.
3. Low interest rates - The low interest rates that are currently in place help to make mortgages more affordable, and this helps to draw in buyers who would otherwise not be able to afford a condo.
4. favourable tax laws - The favourable tax laws that are currently in place make it possible for investors to take advantage of lucrative returns on their investments in condos.
There are many benefits to purchasing a new condo over an existing home. Here are a few of the most common:
If you're thinking of buying a new condo, it's important to know the benefits of purchasing one. Not only are new condos more diverse in terms of unit types and sizes, but they also tend to have lower maintenance costs. Additionally, since they're just starting out, new condos often appreciate faster than older units due to a higher demand for them. So if you're looking for a place to call home that's still in its infancy, consider investing in a brand-new condo development!
1. Lower maintenance costs - New condos typically require less maintenance than older homes, since they are usually built with newer construction methods and materials. This means that you'll save money on repairs and replacements down the road.
2. More modern design and style - New condos are often more in line with today's contemporary lifestyle, offering a more stylish and functional option than older homes.
3. Easier access to amenities and services - Since condos usually have more centralized locations, you'll often have better access to amenities and services than you would if you lived in an older home located in a dispersed area. This includes things like restaurants, shopping, and transportation options.
4. More space - Many condo developers now build larger units than ever before, giving buyers more space than ever before to call their own. This can be great for people who want more room to spread out or for those who want to downsize from their current home without having to sacrifice much functionality or quality.
So, whether you're looking for an affordable option that offers modern design and style, easier access to amenities and services, or just a little extra space - a new condo may be your perfect solution!
Yes, you can definitely negotiate new condo prices. However, it's important to know the ins and outs of the property market in your area before you try to haggle - there's a good chance that you won't be successful if you don't have the right information. Here are a few tips that will help you get started:
1. Research the market - Before you even try to negotiate, it's important to do some research on the property market in your area. This will give you an idea of what prices are typical and what sorts of offers are common.
2. Prepare a list of expectations - Next, make sure that you have clear expectations for the negotiation process. Know what you're looking for in terms of price and type of property (condo vs detached). Be realistic about your chances of success, and don't set yourself up for disappointment if things don't go as planned.
3. Be patient - The negotiation process can often be frustrating and time-consuming, but it's worth it if you can get a great deal on a new condo. Be prepared to stick to your guns, and don't let emotions get in the way - after all, this is business!
This is a difficult question to answer, as condo prices vary drastically based on location and size. However, here are a few general tips that may help you estimate how much you can afford:
1. Figure out your monthly expenses - This will help you get an idea of how much money you'll need to put aside each month in order to afford a condo. This includes things like your rent, mortgage payments, and other bills.
2. Compare prices and amenities - Once you have an idea of your monthly expenses, start looking at condos in your desired location and size. Use online tools like CondoCompare or Cozy to compare prices and amenities.
3. Talk to real estate agents - If you're not sure about what you want or where to start, talk to a few real estate agents in your area. They can help you narrow down your options, and may be able to give you some advice on which condos are within your budget.
4. Make a binding offer - Once you've found the perfect condo, it's important to make a binding offer that's contingent on receiving the necessary paperwork (usually involving pre-approval from the bank). This way, both parties know where they stand and there's less risk of misunderstandings or disagreements later on down the road.
When it comes to condo payments, there is a lot of information out there. So, in order to make things as easy as possible for you, we put together the following payment structure guide:
* Monthly rent: The monthly rent is usually due on the same day each month.
* Security deposit: This deposit is usually paid within 2-3 days of moving in and is generally refunded once the condo is inspection complete.
* Monthly water/sewer/ Garbage bill: These bills are typically due on the 1st or 15th of each month and are paid automatically through your bank account.
* Condo insurance: This policy is typically purchased when you move in and covers damage caused by fire, theft, or other incidents. It's important to note that this policy isn't renter's insurance and won't cover any damage caused by you or your guests.
The freehold of a property is the right of a landowner to use the land, which can be sold and bought. A leasehold is a form of land ownership where the owner has a contractual agreement to use a property for a specific period of time. Leaseholds can be granted for specific times, such as 99 years. A property with a freehold has the legal right to sell the property at any time. Leaseholds can be sold to a third party at any time. Therefore leasehold is cheaper than freehold. Freehold is a better form of property ownership because it allows the landowner to sell the property at any time.
Owning a home is a great investment and there are many different types of homes to choose from. If you're thinking about buying, it's important to know the differences between freehold and leasehold properties.
Leasehold properties are cheaper than freehold properties for a few years now, but they come with some disadvantages. For example, local upgraders and investors may be more interested in purchasing private leasehold homes as they tend to be lower in quantum prices. This means that you could end up paying up to 15 percent more for the same property if you're looking at buying on the open market.
The condo trend for 2023 is all about sustainability and eco-friendly design. Many of the new condo projects on the market are focusing on using sustainable building materials and designing units that are more energy-efficient. Some of the most popular sustainable building materials used in condo construction today include:
1. Glass - Glass is a popular choice for walls and ceilings because it is a light and airy material that can help create a modern and sleek interior look.
2. Bamboo - Bamboo is a natural material that is used to build floors, ceilings, and other structural components of condos. It is strong, lightweight, and environmentally friendly, making it a popular choice for new condo projects.
3. Straw bale - Straw bale construction is becoming increasingly popular because it is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional building materials like concrete and steel. Straw bale construction is inexpensive to build, strong, and fire resistant, making it a good choice for high-rise condos.